If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Gaylord Palms Snow Tubing
So I have talked before about how great the Christmas season is at the Gaylord Palms Resort in Kissimmee, Florida. It is such a great place to go to celebrate the holiday season when you are in the Orlando, Florida area. I recently told you how you could get a coupon for their brand new I Love Christmas Movies event – and how to save money when staying at the Gaylord Palms – here.
But the I Love Christmas Movies isn’t the only fun activity going on at Gaylord Palms this winter. You get to go snow tubing!
Snow tubing? How is that possible in Florida, you may wonder. Well, Gaylord Palms has set up their own Alpine village! And part of this Alpine Village is Snow Flow Mountain! It has six slides made of real ice.
Since they have six different slides, adults and kids can both have fun on the perfect slide for them. You can race down the speed slide. Daring and thrill-seeking guests should try the “ice coaster” plummet. It just makes for a really fun activity for the holiday season!
Looking for a promo code or coupon to save you money on snow tubing at Gaylord Palms? Click here and you can save 23% on a single-day ticket. No promo code is even needed! Your single-day ticket gives you unlimited ice-tubing rides all day!
Please note the snow tubing at Gaylord Palms does have a few restrictions.
- Anyone under 42” can’t ride on the 16’ slide
- Anyone under 40” can’t ride on the 12’ slide
- Only one rider allowed per single inner tube at a time
- Anyone between 36”-40” can only ride on the 12’ slide in a double tube when they are accompanied by an adult 18 years or older. The adult will need to ride in the rear tube
- Anyone who is unable to walk up the steps may not ride