If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
A great way for you and your friends or family to spend the Christmas season in the Chicago, Illinois area is to head to Gurnee to visit Holiday in the Park at Six Flags Great America Theme Park.
You get to enjoy a lot of your favorite rides (THE JOKER Free Fly Coaster, JUSTICE LEAGUE: Battle for Metropolis, X Flight, Batman The Ride, Columbia Carousel, River Rocker, Red Baron, etc.) while enjoying new attractions & entertainment specific to the holiday season, like:
- Holiday Tree Lighting: Kick off the night by watching a Christmas tree lighting!
- Santa Express: Take the train to meet Santa & get that perfect photo of your child with Santa Claus himself!
- Santa’s Workshop: Your children get to hang out with Santa’s helpers & make their own holiday arts & crafts.
- Merry Market Place: Enjoy Six Flag’s own Christmas Market, where you can do some last minute Christmas shopping by picking up unique gifts!
- Kalightoscope: An awesome light show!
- Elegance Light Show: Another light show you are going to want to see!
- Holiday Hoedown: A fun, interactive show with great holiday songs.
- LOONEY TUNES Christmas: An awesome kid-friendly show.
- Storytime: Mrs. Claus will be reading classic holiday stories to the kids.
- Delicious Drinks: Warm up with a cup of hot chocolate or enjoy seasonal eggnog
- Delicious Foods: Enjoy making your own s’mores at the S’Mores Station, decorating (and enjoying) holiday cookies, eating Candy Cane Crush funnel cakes…and more!
And Green Vacation Deals Readers, make sure you click through our link to get 40% off tickets.