If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
There are many reasons why you and your family would have fun at Holiday in the Park, the Christmas event that runs through January 1st, 2019 at Six Flags at St. Louis, Missouri’s thrill capital:
- Tinsel Town: Enjoy a 20 foot star tree, 100 feet of garland & huge 3D stars
- Star of Wonder: A beautiful display of lights
- The Magic of Christmas Light Show: A wonderful Christmas tree light show
- Cut Tree Trail: Enjoy breathing in the freshly cut Christmas trees!
- The Majesty of Christmas: Enjoy a wonderful Nativity Show featuring live animals!
- Candy Cane Forest: Enjoy beautiful 6 foot tall candy canes!
- Santa’s Village: Make your way past 75 handcrafted trees to meet Santa himself!
- Kringle’s Kottage: Has lots of fun activities for kids, like Christmas crafts, cookie decorating, story time, ornament making, etc.
- Tinseltones: Warm up in the Empire Theatre and enjoy a nostalgic journey with some of your favorite holiday songs
- Holiday Harmonies: Enjoy Dickens style carolers singing classic Christmas songs
- Petting Zoo & Camel Rides: You can visit the Petting Zoo in the World’s Fair Grove
- S’Mores Galore: Warm up at the toasty fire pit & make some delicious S’Mores
- Delicious treats: Enjoy hot chocolate, delicious fudge, Christmas inspired funnel cakes & more
- Rides: A lot of your favorite rides will be open, including Mr. Freeze: Reverse Blast, Pandemonium, Justice League: Battle for Metropolis, Tommy G. Robertson Railroad, Bugs Bunny Ranger Pilots, Moon Antique Cars, Grand Ole Carousel, BATMAN: The Ride, Spinsanity, etc.
- Photo Opportunities: Get you or your child’s photo taken with a special holiday character!
And now let me give you one more reason: discounted tickets! If you buy your ticket through Groupon, you can save 40%.