If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Come see the largest Christmas tree in Connecticut when you visit Holiday Lights in Bristol, Connecticut!
Holiday Lights takes place at Lake Compounce, the oldest continually operating amusement park in the United States.
At Holiday Lights, you’ll get to enjoy:
- Thousands of shining lights
- A light show every half hour set to holiday music
- Delicious food from food trucks
- Christmas Carols
- Ice carvers in action making beautiful creations
- Riding the North Pole Railway
- Select children’s rides
- Select family rides
- Fire pits to keep you warm
- Cookie decorating
- Buying holiday gifts
- Story time with Mrs. Claus
- Seeing Santa himself!
And if you buy a ticket through Groupon, you can buy a ticket for just $13.99, a savings of 13%!