If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
As many of you know, my family had the pleasure of attending Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party last week.
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party is Disney World’s special ticket item Halloween event.
It takes place at the Magic Kingdom park in Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida.
It’s a wonderful party that all ages can enjoy.
It’s more fun than scary, and there are so many fun Halloween activities that take place.
And on top of that, you still have the fun rides at Magic Kingdom!
So to give you guys a feel of what the party is like, we’re going to share a video tour of the party for you.
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Video Tour
Here’s what you’ll be seeing in this video:
- The trick-or-treat stations throughout the park where you can get (what else?) candy!
- Halloween dance parties that take place in New Fantasyland & Tomorrowland
- Delicious Halloween treats you can eat
- Disney characters in Halloween costumes you can have meet & greets with
- The cool special effects on the Mad Tea Party ride
- The Disney Villains show in front of Cinderella’s Castle featuring favorite villains like:
- the Sanderson sisters from Hocus Pocus
- Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty
- Oogie Boogie from The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Dr. Facilier from The Princess & The Frog
- Boo To You Halloween Parade, featuring popular Disney characters from popular Disney movies like:
- Toy Story
- The Incredibles
- Peter Pan
- The Lion King
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs
- The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Disney’s brand new Halloween Fireworks Spectacular!
Intrigued? I know this video makes me want to get in the car and head right back to Disney World!
So find out everything you need to know about getting your family to this party – including how to get cheap tickets – by clicking here.