If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
If you want to take a vacation to the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida, then you’re going to want to save as much money as possible because Disney World trips can be expensive, and Black Friday can be a great way for you to achieve exactly this.
I have 5 Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals that can help you save money on a lot of money on all aspects of a Walt Disney World vacation, from tickets to hotel stays to flights.
- Hotels.com: Hotels.com has a neat “scratch and save” Black Friday where you if you click here you can “scratch off” your savings and you can save up to 98% on hotels! Now, you will probably not save that much (I got 8%) but hopefully you will be luckier than me, and you can use the promo code on Disney World on-site hotels and other hotels in the Orlando area.
- Undercover Tourist: Undercover Tourist has a Black Friday deal going where if you book a 4-Day Disney World Park Hopper Ticket (which would allow you to go Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, Hollywood Studios & Animal Kingdom), you could get a 5th day for free!
- Best of Orlando: Best of Orlando can help you save money on Disney World tickets with their Black Friday sale. If you use the promo code “BF10” then you can save $10 if you spend $200 or more on tickets (and let’s face it, unless you are travelling by yourself, you will probably spend $200 or more on tickets).
- Top Villas: Top Villas is offering up to 40% off houses & mansions you can rent near Disney World, including one that sleeps 28 with 12 bedrooms! This is a great choice if you are planning a family reunion in Orlando or have a very, very large family.
- Skyscanner: If you are looking to fly to Orlando, then check out the great Black Friday deals Skyscanner has, like we’re talking roundtrip flights from places Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania & Columbus, Ohio for around $100.