If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
If you want to take a vacation to the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida, then you’re going to want to save as much money as possible because Disney World trips can be expensive, and Black Friday can be a great way for you to achieve exactly this.
I have 5 Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals that can help you save money on a lot of money on all aspects of a Walt Disney World vacation, from tickets to hotel stays to flights.
- Hotels.com: Hotels.com has a great Black Friday deal going where you can save up to 60% on your hotel rate. This includes hotels in Orlando.
- Undercover Tourist: Undercover Tourist has a Black Friday deal going where you can save $40 on their already discounted tickets.
- Best of Orlando: Best of Orlando can help you save money on Disney World tickets with their Black Friday sale. If you use the promo code “BLACKFRIDAY20” then you can save $20 if you spend $250 or more on tickets. And let’s face it. Unless you are traveling by yourself for a short period of time, you will probably spend $250 or more on tickets.
- Top Villas: Top Villas is a great choice if you have a really big family, you’re going to Disney World for a family reunion or you want to visit as a group to save money. They have huge houses you can rent. And as part of their Black Friday Sale, you can save up to 30% on your rental. They currently have Orlando homes with as many as 15 bedrooms! So act now.
- Skyscanner: If you are looking to fly to Orlando, then check out the great Black Friday deals Skyscanner has. And keep checking back, too. They are always updating their page for great deals.