If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
If you are looking for a great hotel for an Orlando, Florida vacation, then consider staying at the Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld. My family and I have stayed there multiple times and have always loved staying there!
We made a virtual tour of the hotel from our visits here, which you can see here:
There are many reasons why this is a great hotel for a family vacation – I’ll go into ten reasons here:
- Location: The Hilton Garden Inn is extremely close to SeaWorld – as in close enough that you can walk! The hotel is across from the SeaWorld parking lot, so you can walk right into the parking lot and into the park, which saves you a lot of money on parking and is also incredibly convenient.
- Shuttle Options: And if you don’t want to walk, they provide a shuttle to SeaWorld and SeaWorld’s water park, Aquatica, and they also provide a shuttle to Disney World & Universal Studios, too. There’s even a free shuttle nearby to take you to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay (please note it is only free if you have a ticket to Busch Gardens – you can get a great combination ticket to SeaWorld, Busch Gardens & Aquatica or SeaWorld & Busch Gardens here). The I-Ride Trolley also stops directly in front of the hotel, which can get you to a lot of different shops and restaurants in Orlando.
- Preferred SeaWorld Partner Hotel: Hilton Garden Inn is a preferred SeaWorld Partner Hotel, which means you can get all the extra amenities of staying at a SeaWorld partner hotel: discounts on food & merchandise, quick queue so you can skip the line once, access to the SeaWorld Rescue Tour (which I highly recommend), etc. It really is the perfect hotel for a SeaWorld trip!
- Lobby Decor: I really like the decor of the lobby. It’s a beautiful lobby with great SeaWorld touches, with great pictures up, statues & even fish in the lobby!
- Great rooms: The rooms feature incredibly comfortable beds, nice decor, and great amenities you can expect from a Hilton hotel. Some of my favorite features include a Keurig coffee maker in the room and the number of outlets & USB ports. My last stay I had a 7th floor room with a great view of SeaWorld & Aquatica.
- Pool: When you’re staying at a hotel within walking distance of a theme park, the facility is often smaller than other hotels because it is such prime real estate so you often can expect smaller pools, but at Hilton Garden Inn SeaWorld they’ve got a great size pool and hot tub, the perfect way to cool off midday during an Orlando summer (or sometimes Orlando in the winter, too!)!
- Fitness Center: In addition to the pool, the hotel has a fitness center you can use if you want to stay in shape during your vacation.
- Dining Options: The hotel offers multiple dining options for guests. You can get a freshly prepared breakfast at the Garden Grille restaurant in the morning (dinner is also available there, too). You can even get a free breakfast for kids ages 6 and under along with a paying adult (if you want all of your breakfasts to be free, consider booking this Breakfast Package). If you are an adult and want to relax at night with some adult beverages, you will be pleased with Sting Ray’s Lounge Beverages are also available at the Pavillion Lounge. You can pick up take away meals at the Pavillion Pantry. There’s also a Starbucks and other dining options at Renaissance Orlando, which is next door. You can also take I-Ride Trolley to other restaurants.
- Friendly Staff: Every time I have stayed at this hotel, the staff has been extremely nice and helpful, which really adds to my overall enjoyment of my trip.
- No Extra Fees: Unlike some of the other SeaWorld partner hotels close by, the Hilton Garden Inn SeaWorld didn’t have any parking fees or extra resort fees, which makes it easier for you to budget and know what you’re paying for. Overall, given everything you get at this hotel, it is reasonably priced and just makes for a great family vacation.