If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Hilton Chicago O’Hare Airport is a great hotel to choose if you are staying in the Chicago area, whether you are flying in to see the city, you have a long layover in Chicago, or you’re flying out of Chicago and you need a place to stay the night before.
Here are 10 reasons to visit the hotel – and some of the reasons can help you save money:
- Only Chicago O’Hare hotel on airport grounds: This makes this hotel an incredibly appealing choice if you need to fly out of Chicago but don’t live in Chicago and want a place to stay the night before your flight. You can get some good deals for flights out of Chicago, so even if you live in Minneapolis, Madison, etc. you could save money by staying here and saving money on airline tickets. Also, if you are flying in to Chicago and don’t want to rent a car, this hotel’s proximity to the airport makes it so appealing.
- Indoor walkway to domestic terminals & the Blue-line train to downtown: This is a really amazing feature, especially in a city like Chicago which can get cold in the winter. The Blue-line train to downtown could save you money because it means you could fly into Chicago & not rent a car.
- Shuttle available for local travel & international terminals: This means you can visit even more of Chicago, but again, without having to rent a car
- Indoor Pool & Sauna: This is a really great feature, especially if you’re spending a layover in Chicago or you are spending one night before a trip. The indoor pool & sauna makes the hotel even more special and appealing, especially if you do not have easy access to a pool. And it’s indoors which is good because, as I mentioned before, Chicago can get cold!
- Runway View Rooms: This is an incredibly cool and unique feature of the hotel. If you book a runway view room, you can get unparalleled views of planes taking off and landing from your floor to ceiling, sound-proof windows.
- Park, Stay & Go Package: This is really great if you stay here before a flight out of Chicago. You can stay at the hotel and then be able to park your car at the hotel, and parking is near the O’Hare airport.
- 24 Hour Room Service: If you are flying into Chicago and arrive late at night, then you don’t have to worry about finding a restaurant that’s open; you can order room service 24 hours a day!
- Great for doing business: Whether you’re here on a business trip or you’re wanting to mix business with pleasure, Hilton Chicago O’Hare Airport has you covered. The hotel has special business class rooms with upgraded wifi and are located between Terminals 1 & 3 so they’re extra quiet. The hotel also has an on-site business center plus a UPS store which is great for anyone needing to do business on their trip.
- Breakfast: Want a quick breakfast before your flight? Hilton has package deals that include breakfast that can help you save money on breakfast. Additionally, there’s a Starbucks onsite, which is a great place to go in the morning!
- Family Friendly: Hilton Chicago Airport has family suites that can offer families spacious accommodations and when you book the family suite, you also get a Kids Activity Kit, which is a mix of toys, stickers & activity books (which could prove useful if you are staying at the hotel before a fight to entertain your kids during a long flight!).