If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
If you are planning a holiday at Disneyland Paris and are looking for a hotel to stay in, then you might want to consider the Newport Bay Club Resort. Here are 10 reasons why:
- Location: Disney’s Newport Bay Club is just a 15-minute walk to Disneyland and Walt Disney Studios Park. And if you don’t want to walk, it’s only a few minute away via a free shuttle. Hard to beat that kind of convenience!
- Extra Magic Hours: By staying at an official Disney hotel, you can get extra magic hours, which gets you into the park early or late. This is a wonderful feature that will allow you to ride the most popular rides without much of a wait.
- Theming: The resort has a 1920s New England mansion theme, so if you’ve never visited the New England area of the United States, then this is a wonderful way to get to experience the area’s beauty without having to leave Europe. And if you have been to New England before, you’ll appreciate Disney’s attention to detail!
- Room Theming: You can enjoy nautical themed rooms with Mickey Mouse from Steamboat Willie. How adorable is that?
- Beautiful surroundings: The hotel is located on the waterside of the beautiful Lake Disney, so you’ll be amazed by the beauty when walking around the resort.
- Great family hotel: Disney’s Newport Bay Club was chosen for a TripAdvisors Travellers’ Choice 2018 Winner as one of the top hotels for families in France.
- Hotel deals: You can often find great deals for hotels. Right now you can book this hotel on Hotels.com for 35% off. You can also save money if you fly into Paris by booking an airport transfer through Magical Shuttle.
And while you are spending a wonderful family holiday at Disneyland Paris, make sure you get your Disneyland Paris tickets here in order to save money.