If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
If you are planning a holiday at Disneyland Paris and are looking for a hotel to stay in, then you might want to consider the Newport Bay Club Resort. Here are 10 reasons why:
- Location: Disney’s Newport Bay Club is just a 15-minute walk to Disneyland and Walt Disney Studios Park. And if you don’t want to walk, it’s only a few minutes away via a free shuttle. Hard to beat that kind of convenience!
- Extra Magic Hours: By staying at an official Disney hotel, you can get extra magic hours, which gets you into the park early or late. This is a wonderful feature that will allow you to ride the most popular rides without much of a wait.
- Theming: The resort has a 1920s New England mansion theme, so if you’ve never visited the New England area of the United States, then this is a wonderful way to get to experience the area’s beauty without having to leave Europe. And if you have been to New England before, you’ll appreciate Disney’s attention to detail! You can also enjoy nautical-themed rooms with Mickey Mouse from Steamboat Willie.
- Disney Hotel FASTPASS: Guests of the Compass Club or staying in suites get extra Fastpass privileges. If you’re staying in a Compass Club level room, among the amenities you’ll enjoy (such as a private lounge with an American buffet breakfast and afternoon snacks) is a Disney Hotel Fastpass. This is essentially an extra Fastpass – one per day per person – that is valid all day. Guests with suites at Newport Bay Club receive a Disney Hotel VIP FASTPASS, which means you can use the Fastpass queue at every Fastpass attraction an unlimited number of times during your stay.
- Beautiful surroundings: The hotel is located on the waterside of the beautiful Lake Disney, so you’ll be amazed by the beauty when walking around the resort.
- Great family hotel: Disney’s Newport Bay Club was chosen for a TripAdvisor’s Travellers’ Choice 2018 Winner as one of the top hotels for families in France.
- Hotel deals: You can often find great deals for hotels. If you live in the United Kingdom or Ireland, you can get a great deal with Walt Disney Travel Company, where you can save money not only your stay at Newport Bay Club but on tickets as well (up to 30%). For everyone else, you can book this hotel on Hotels.com for up to 35% off. (and you can find out ways to get discounted Disneyland Paris park tickets here). You can also save money if you fly into Paris by booking an airport transfer through Magical Shuttle.