If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
If you are planning an upcoming trip to Disneyland Paris, then might I suggest you consider staying at Disney’s Hotel Cheyenne? Here are 8 reasons why this hotel would make for a wonderful family holiday:
- Location: It’s about a 15-minute walk from Disneyland & Walt Disney Studios Park theme parks. There’s also a free shuttle to the parks if you don’t want to make the walk.
- Theming: Disney’s Hotel Cheyenne has a wonderful Wild West theme and staying here means you’ll feel like you’ve stepped into a Wild West frontier town.
- Variety of rooms: The hotel offers a great variety of rooms, and I’m sure one of these types of room would fit you perfectly. If you get a “Texas Room”, then you’ll get one of the newly refurbished rooms with décor inspired by the Toy Story movie & the Sheriff Woody character. If you a pick a “Wyoming Room”, you can get a more relaxing stay, since it’s located near the river. If you choose a “Dakota Room”, you’ll be located near the hotel’s many services, which makes it incredibly practical.
- Extra Magic Hour: You can spend more time in the parks with extra magic hours, a feature unique to official Disneyland Paris hotels. This means that on special days you can get into the park before it opens or stay after it closes, which means less lines and more time to do all the popular attractions!
- Award winning: Hotel Cheyenne won a TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Award in 2017 for being one of the top hotels in France for families.
- Pony Rides: For an extra surcharge, your little cowboy or cowgirl can get a pony ride on the wilderness near Hotel Cheyenne.
- Dining Options: You can enjoy great dining options at Hotel Cheyenne that are perfect for the hotel’s theming. You can eat a delicious buffet at the Chuck Wagon Café, which is laid out inside a barn. There’s also Red Garter Saloon, a great bar themed after a saloon from 1850 in the Wild West.
- Price: Hotel Cheyenne is a Disney value hotel, and costs less than other Disneyland hotels, and you can get great rates on Hotels.com, where you can book a room at Disney’s Hotel Cheyenne for 33% off the normal nightly rate. You can also save money on your holiday if you’re flying into Paris by booking a Magic Shuttle airport transfer. You can save even more money by purchasing your tickets through Paris City Vision.