If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Romantic Getaways in Colorado on a Budget
Are you looking to plan a romantic getaway in Colorado? But looking to book your hotel while on a budget? Then check out these twenty hotels! They were all received great customer reviews for being a great hotel for a romantic trip to Colorado. But they are also all affordable to anyone looking to book their romantic travels while on a budget.
But again, these are high-quality hotels. They make a great place to spend Valentine’s Day or an anniversary. They also make a great place to spend your honeymoon! A reservation at this hotel would make a great Christmas, Hanukkah, or birthday trip for your love. Or just a sexy, romantic weekend away with your husband, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend, or partner. And it should go without saying that the natural beauty of Colorado makes the perfect backdrop for a romantic selfie, right? And how perfect would Colorado be for a proposal location?
So since you are on a budget, click here. This website tells you where to book the hotel at the lowest available rate. That way, you can stay on budget while booking a high quality, romantic hotel.
Best Affordable Romantic Hotels
- The Crawford Hotel in Denver
- The Stanley Hotel in Estes Park
- Surf Hotel & Chateau in Buena Vista
- The Golden Hotel, Ascend Hotel Collection
- StoneBrook Resort in Estes Park
- Hotel Denver
- The Mining Exchange a Wyndham Grand Hotel & Spa in Colorado Springs
- Woolley’s Classic Suites – Denver Airport
- The Art Hotel Denver, Curio Collection by Hilton
- The Elizabeth Hotel, Autograph Collection in Fort Collins
- Cripple Creek Hospitality House & Travel Park
- Hotel Ouray
- Main Street Inn in Ouray
- Silver Moon Inn in Estes Park
- The Inn at Steamboat in Steamboat Springs
- Niwot Inn & Spa
- The Oxford Hotel in Denver
- Hotel Teatro in Denver
- Wine Country Inn in Palisade
- Hotel Eastin in Kremmling
Save this for later – pin it to your favorite travel board on Pinterest!