If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort is my favorite Disney hotel at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida, and for this reason I’ve stayed there more than any other Disney hotel. I think it’s one of the best Disney hotels at combining relaxation with the thrill of being at the parks and is great for visitors of any age. If you are like me and love Disney’s Polynesian Resort – or you’ve always wanted to visit the Polynesian Resort – then I’m sure you’d like to book a visit here, but you worry about the cost. Luckily, I’ve got 5 ways to help you get back to the Polynesian Resort without having to break the bank.
- Book a Disney Vacation Club Villa: Disney’s Polynesian Resort has a few buildings that house DVC villas. Now you might be thinking, but I’m not a Disney Vacation Member! But here’s the great thing about Disney Vacation Club villas: you can book one even if you’re not a Disney Vacation Club member! Basically, what you do is rent points in order to book it and the easiest way to do that is through David’s Vacation Rentals – a very reliable way to do this that I’ve done more than once to stay at the Polynesian Resort. We have a video where we explain how to find out if villas at the Polynesian Resort are available and how to book it through David’s Vacation Club Rentals here. Another way you can stay here cheap is to book a confirmed reservation – and if you’re confused what that means, don’t worry; we explain confirmed reservations here.
- Swagbucks: If you want to book through Disney, one way to do that is to Earn Swagbucks and use those for Disney gift cards. You can find out more about Swagbucks & how to earn it here. Swagbucks are earned through through watching videos, taking surveys and even just through everyday online purchases you make, and you can redeem your Swagbucks for Walmart gift cards. You can then use your Walmart gift cards to buy Disney gift cards at a discount price through Sam’s Club and then you can use your Disney gift cards to pay for Polynesian through Disney’s website.
- Undercover Tourist: If you don’t want to have to bother learning about DVC rentals and Swagbucks and want a more “conventional” way to get a good rate, then I suggest checking Undercover Tourist. They consistently have prices lower than Disney’s website. You can also buy discounted Disney tickets here, too.
- Expedia: Expedia is another good place to get good rates on Disney hotels; you can save up to 25% on Disney hotels here. Another added bonus of booking through Expedia is you can earn Expedia Rewards points through your purchase and you can use that money towards another stay at Polynesian, or any other vacation you want to take!
- HotelWiz: Another way to save money on a stay at Polynesian Village at Disney World is to book through HotelWiz, since the hotel offers discount codes that can save you as much as $100. Just click here to see which promo codes to use.