If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Come celebrate the Chinese New Year, the Year of the Dog. 2018. Everyone is welcome whether of Chinese descent or not. The admission is free! You can learn a bit of Chinese culture. They will have traditional Chinese games and activities. There will be a Mahjong demonstration and a raffle. They will have a giant slide and a kids Chinese performance. There will be regional foods, Sichuan and Taiwanese. And you won’t want to miss the Dragon Dance. The Festival takes place on Saturday, February 17, 2018, in Rancho Palos Verdes, California.
If you attend the Festival and want to spend the weekend, Hotels.com has some great deals on 3 and 4 Star hotels in the area.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Downtown Long Beach 58% Off
- Monterey Inn Hotel 43% Off
- Holiday Inn Los Angeles Gateway Torrance 31% Off
- DoubleTree by Hilton Carson 30% Off
- Hilton Long Beach Hotel 30% Off
- Portofino Hotel & Marina 29% Off
- Quality Inn 29% Off
- Vagabond Inn San Pedro 29% Off
- Torrance Marriott Redondo Beach 27% Off
- Miyako Hybrid Hotel Torrance 23% Off
- Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach & Marina 20% Off
- Best Western Los Angeles Worldport Hotel 15% Off
- Days Inn Los Angeles/LAX/Redondo & Manhattan Beach 15% Off
- Plaza Hotel Gardena 15% Off
- Travelodge Inn & Suites Gardena 15% Off
- Cali Inn 10% Off
- Extended Stay America Los Angeles – Torrance 10% Off