If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Lose yourself in the beauty, history and romance of the oldest state capital in the United States, Santa Fe. Founded as a Spanish colony in 1610, it sits in the Sangria de Cristo foothills. Santa Fe is known for its crooked streets, Pueblo-style architecture, adobe landmarks and fantastic cuisine.
There’s so much to see and do in Santa Fe. Take a Santa Fe Architectural Walking Tour or a Food & History Walking Tour. Go on an Immersive Art Tour & Chocolate Tasting Tour or visit the Museum of Contemporary Native Arts. Go horseback riding or white water rafting.
Plan your trip to Santa Fe with an eye to saving money by taking advantage of great hotel deals. Current sale prices for hotels can enable you to stay in a great hotel for less than $100 a night. Just don’t delay, these sale prices are too good to last very long.
- Cottonwood Court Motel $50
- King’s Rest Court Inn $54
- Green Tree Inn Santa Fe $56
- Lamplighter Inn $58
- Santa Fe Suites $59
- Econo Lodge Inn & Suites $60
- La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Santa Fe $62
- Ramada Inn Wyndham Santa Fe $63
- Silver Saddle Motel $63
- The Sage Hotel $65
- Baymont by Wyndham Santa Fe $67
- Courtyard by Marriott Santa Fe $69
- Cities Of Gold Casino $79
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Santa Fe $79
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Santa Fe $80
- Hyatt Place Santa Fe $80
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Marriott Santa Fe $81
- Hampton Inn & Suites Los Alamos White Rock $84
- Inn at Santa Fe, SureStay Collection by Best Western $85
- El Sendero Inn $89
- Best Western Plus Inn of Santa Fe $90
- The Lodge at Santa Fe $90
- Hampton Inn Santa Fe South $94
- Ohkay Casino Resort Hotel $94
- Villas de Santa Fe by Diamond Resorts $99