If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Big Bear Lake is in the San Bernadino Mountains and its elevation is around 7,000 feet. About 7 miles long and about 1 mile wide, it is Southern California’s largest lake.
Big Bear Lake offers one of the top rated fishing locations in Southern California. Anglers will find bass, catfish, trout, blue gill, sunfish and crappie in these pristine waters.
When it comes to water sports, Big Bear Lake has it all. Sail boats, power boats, canoes, kayaks, pontoons, paddle boarding, windsurfing, jet skiing, sailboarding, wakeboarding, waterboarding – you’ll see it all here.
Hotels.com has some 3, 4 and 5 Star hotels with some deeply discounted rates. Here are some of the best deals you can book for under $100 a night.
- ITH Big Bear Mountain Adventure Lodge $49
- Travelodge by Wyndham Big Bear Lake $51
- All Star Lodge $64
- Black Forest Lodge And Cabins $65
- Deep Creek Motel $65
- Good Nite Inn Redlands $66
- Vintage Lakeside Inn $69
- Americas Best Value Inn Beaumont $70
- Americas Best Value Inn Redlands $70
- Econo Lodge San Bernadino $70
- Americas Best Value Inn Calimesa $75
- Cathy’s Cottages $75
- Knights Inn Highland $75
- Days Inn by Wyndham San Bernadino $77
- Robinhood Resort $77
- Bay Meadows Resort $79
- Cozy Hollow Lodge $79
- Fireside Lodge $79
- Giant Oaks Lodge $79
- Lakewood Cabins $79
- Arrowhead Mountain Inn $80
- Loma Linda Inn $80
- Best Western Hospitality Lane $84
- Wolf Creek Resort $84
- Dynasty Suites Redlands $87
- Embers Lodge And Cabins $89
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Banning $94
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Beaumont $98
- Big Bear Lakefront Lodge $99
- Hillcrest Lodge $99
- Honey Bear Lodge & Cabins $99