If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Hilton Austin is a luxury downtown hotel where modern design meets comfort and style. They are located one block from 6th Street Entertainment District, one mile from the University of Texas, Lady Bird Lake Hike & Bike Trail, Texas State Capital and are adjacent to the Convention Center.
They have several special offers to save you money on your stay:
- Breakfast, Parking & WiFi – Texas Sized Savings – You receive overnight accommodations, In-room WiFi (14.95/day), overnight self parking ($26/night) and breakfast for two ($18.95 per day). You must book by October 1, 2017, and stay before December 31, 2017.
- Leisure Escapes – Receive a daily $50 credit to use on property for dining, shopping and more
- Bed & Breakfast Package – With special rates and breakfast for two from healthy to decadent
- Family Fun Package – This comes with breakfast for the family and free internet
- AAA/CAA – This includes breakfast for 2 adults and 2 children, premium WiFi and 5% off your stay
- AARP members save 5%
- The Long Weekender Package – Book Friday and Saturday nights and save 50% off on Sunday night
- Instant Getaway – You receive complimentary wine or cider when you arrive, breakfast for 2 served in your room, full use of the health club, pool whirlpool spa and you can arrange for early check-in or late check-out.
- Military Family Rate – Exclusive savings for active and retired military, veterans and their families
There is so much to do and enjoy in Austin, Texas, and you can do it with a savings to you by staying at the Hilton Austin.