If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Boone, N.C., is in the Blue Ridge Mountans with an elevation of 3,333 feet above sea level. It has the highest elevation of any town over 10,000 population east of the Mississippi. Boone’s climate is close to southern New England with frequent sleet and snowfall. It’s not surprising that Boone is a magnet for Southern skiiers and snowboarders and is a very popular winter destination for winter sports enthusiasts.
- Quality Inn & Suites University $59
- Sleep Inn Boone $63
- Quality Inn Express Blowing Rock $67
- Comfort Suites Boone $71
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson $71
- The Inn at Crestwood $74
- Green Park Inn $75
- Ridgeway Inn $79
- Holiday Inn Express $81
- Best Western Mountain Lodge at Banner Elk $90
- 4 Seasons at Beech Mountain $99
- Fairfield Inn & Suites $99