If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Tourists have been flocking to Wisconsin Dells since 1856, and today there are a number of wonderful resorts you can stay in when you visit the area and enjoy the beauty of the area and the fun attractions (such as Noah’s Ark Waterpark or a jet boat tour).
If you are having trouble deciding where to stay during your Wisconsin Dells vacation, consider staying at one of these hotels, ranked as the ten best Wisconsin Dells resorts by Expedia (which you can use to find a great rate for these hotels):
- All Inclusive Mt Olympus Water & Theme Park Resort
- Polynesian Water Park Resort
- Ho-Chunk Casino Hotel
- Chula Vista Resort
- Wintergreen Resort & Conference Center
- Meadowbrook Resort
- Baker’s Sunset Bay Resort
- Delton Grand Resort & Spa
- Cedar Lodge & Settlement
- Bluegreen Christmas Mountain Village, an Ascend Resort