If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Santa Fe was founded as a Spanish colony in 1690. Sitting in the Sangre de Cristo foothills, it is known for its Pueblo-style architecture, adobe landmarks, and crooked streets.
If you’d like an upscale escape and want to experience Santa Fe like a local, the following Bed & Breakfasts might be perfect for you. They were ranked as the top Bed & Breakfasts in Santa Fe by the users of Expedia. And you can use Expedia to find the best price for your stay.
- Pueblo Bonito Bed & Breakfast Inn
- The Parador
- Inn of the Turquoise Bear
- El Farolito Bed & Breakfast Inn
- Four Kachinas Bed & Breakfast Inn
- Inn on the Paseo
- The Madelaine Bed & Breakfast Inn
- Casa Culinaria The Gourmet Inn
- Bobcat Inn Bed & Breakfast
- Ravins Ridge Bed & Breakfast
- Hacienda Nicholas Bed & Breakfast
- Antigua Inn
- Casa Cuma Bed & Breakfast