If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
I don’t know about you, but when I stay at a hotel, I absolutely love it when they have an indoor pool. I love being able to swim and get in exercise and/or relaxation without having to worry about sunblock, and I love being able to swim when it is too cold to swim outside. And Washington D.C. is a city where you’re going to want an indoor pool, because it can get hot enough to need sunblock and cold enough you’re not going to want to swim outside! And having an indoor pool is great if you are traveling with kids because it can be a great activity to do at the hotel and once again you won’t have to worry about putting sun block on your children.
So if you are looking for a Washington D.C. hotel with an indoor pool, here is our list of the best Washington D.C. area hotels with great customer reviews:
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Washington-Convention Center
- Fairmont Washington D.C. Georgetown
- The District by Hilton Club
- Cambria Hotel Washington, D.C. Convention Center
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Washington D.C. Georgetown
- Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC Downtown
- Hampton Inn Washington, D.C./White House
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Washington DC Chevy Chase Pavilion
- Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC/US Capitol
- Hampton Inn Washington Downtown Convention Center
- Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC
- Mandarin Oriental, Washington D.C.
- Park Hyatt Washington
- Washington Marriott at Metro Center
- Hyatt Place Washington DC/Georgetown/West End
- Courtyard Washington, DC/Foggy Bottom
- Grand Hyatt Washington
- Residence Inn Washington, DC/Capitol
- Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill
- Courtyard Washington, DC/U.S. Capitol
Save this for later – pin it to Pinterest!