If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Are you looking to take a romantic break in Northern Ireland? The natural beauty of Northern Ireland makes it the perfect travel destination for a romantic trip. It’s a great place to visit for an anniversary, Valentine’s Day trip, honeymoon, etc. It could also make a great place for a proposal.
If you are planning a romantic getaway in Northern Ireland, then I know you want to choose the perfect hotel. Where you stay can greatly add to the romantic atmosphere of your trip.
So that’s why we came up with the list of the most romantic hotels in Northern Ireland. All of these hotels were rated high by guests and were reported by guests to have a romantic atmosphere. So they are not only in wonderful travel destinations in Northern Ireland. But the hotels themselves will make your romantic holiday even more special.
So check out this list before you book your next romantic getaway in Northern Ireland. Choosing from this list is a great way to help ensure your lover will have a wonderful time!
Most Romantic Hotels in Northern Ireland
- Cullentra House in Cushendall
- Ten Square Hotel in Belfast
- Tullyglass House Hotel in Ballymena
- The Salty Dog Hotel & Bistro in Bangor
- Adelphi Portrush
- Belle Isle Castle and Cottages in Enniskillen
- Glendale Bed and Breakfast in Cushendall
- Causeway Hotel in Bushmills
- Lusty Beg Island in Enniskillen
- Lisnacurran in Hillsborough
- Dundrum House in Tassagh
- Glenn Eireann House B&B in Cushendun
- BallyCairn House in Larne
- Crockgarve Bed & Breakfast in Dungannon
- Pier 36 in Donaghadee
- The Rostrevor Inn
- Carnately Lodge in Ballycastle
- Melvin Country House in Enniskillen
- Carnalbanagh House in Portstewart
- Cherryville House in Portadown
- Belmont House Hotel in Banbridge
- Elagh View Bed & Breakfast in Londonderry
- Princetown Guesthouse in Bangor
- Kensington Lodge B&B in Dungannon
- Kilcreeny Lodge in Lisburn
- Killeavy Castle Estate in Meigh
- Dunamoy Cottages & Spa in Ballyclare
- Charlemont House in Moy
- Elagh Cottages in Derry Londonderry
- Priest Bridge Cottage in Newcastle