If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Perhaps you’re visiting Tuscaloosa, Alabama to take in a University of Alabama Crimson Tide football game. Or maybe you want to catch a concert at the Tuscaloosa Ampitheater, go fishing at Lake Tuscaloosa, visit the children’s hands-on-museum, visit the library or one of the many other reasons why people love visiting Tuscaloosa. Whatever the reason, you may not want to leave your house without taking a very important member of your family: your pet.
Well, luckily, here are 7 pet-friendly hotels that you can stay in that have good reviews and were chosen by Expedia as great pet-friendly hotels (and you can use Expedia to find a good price on these hotels):
- Hotel Indigo Tuscaloosa Downtown
- Home2Suites by Hilton Tuscaloosa Downtown University Blvd.
- Best Western University Inn
- Candlewood Suites Tuscaloosa
- Wingate by Wyndham Tuscaloosa
- Baymont by Wyndham Tuscaloosa
- Masters Inn Tuscaloosa