If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Utah’s first national park, Zion National Park offers more that 146,000 acres of cliffs, canyons and wildlife. If you love nature and outdoor activities, you’ll enjoy what the park has to offer.
If you want to visit Zion National Park and do it in style, you should consider the following hotels. They were ranked as the best hotels near the park by the customers of Hotels.com. And you can use Hotels.com to find the best prices for these 4 ½ and 5 Star hotels.
- Zion Lodge – Inside The Park
- Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens at Zion National Park
- Novel House Inn
- Majestic View Lodge at Zion National Park
- Driftwood Lodge
- Red Rock Inn
- Cable Mountain Lodge
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Springdale Zion National Park
- Desert Pearl Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Springdale – Zion National Park Area
- Canyon Vista Lodge
- Hampton Inn & Suites Springdale/Zion National Park
- Flanigan’s Inn
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham at Zion Park
- Blue Sage Bed & Breakfast
- Best Western Plus Zion Canyon Inn & Suites
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott
- Quality Inn & Suites Montclair