If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Renowned for its glaciers, waterfalls and deep valleys, Yosemite National Park is nearly 1,200 square miles of spectacular wilderness. It is located in California’s Sierra Nevada Mountains. Visitors come to see the giant sequoia trees, Bridalveil Fall and the granite cliffs of El Capitan and Half Moon.
If you’re planning on going to Yosemite National Park this summer, now would be a great time to book your stay. Hotels.com has hotels with discounted rates. They are subject to availability so they won’t last long.
- Mammoth Mountain Inn 15% Discount
- Hounds Tooth Inn 15% Discount
- Innsbruck Lodge 10% Discount
- Yosemite Westgate Lodge 10% Discount
- Tamarack Lodge & Resort 10% Discount
- Juniper Springs Resort 10% Discount
- The Groveland Hotel 10% Discount
- Yosemite Scenic Wonder – Bass Lake Area 10% Discount
- Summit by 101 Great Escapes 10% Discount
- The Village Lodge 10% Discount
- Hotel Charlotte 10% Discount
- Copper Crest 10% Discount
- Chateau du Sureau 10% Discount
- Sunshine Lodge 10% Discount
- Eagle Run 10% Discount
- Timber Ridge Resort 10% Discount