If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
There are many reasons why Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida is so popular with so many families every holiday season.
Here are 10 of the reasons to go:
- A jolly holiday parade with your favorite Disney characters – plus Santa! You can see the video from the 2018 Parade here.
- Live holiday entertainment with your favorite Disney characters
- Special holiday fireworks – trust me, I have seen them, and they are breathtaking!
- Free hot cocoa & cookies
- Snow falls on Main Street
- Access to your favorite Disney rides – such as Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Space Mountain & Pirates of the Caribbean – but with much shorter lines!
- Character meet & greets with popular Disney characters & Santa
- Interaction with characters at the Club Tinsel dance party, which takes place all evening at Cosmic Ray’s in Tomorrowland
- A free special Carousel of Progress-inspired Sorcerer of the Magic Kingdom card (a great treat if you are a fan or are familiar with the game)
- A Frozen Holiday Wish – A performance at Cinderella’s Castle’s Forecourt Stage with your favorite Frozen characters (Elsa, Anna, Olaf & Kristoff)
And if you are worried that it costs too much, there is a way to save money on your admission: you can save $11 on tickets by purchasing them through Undercover Tourist. So if you want your family to enjoy something extra special this holiday season full of unforgettable experiences, then book your tickets through Undercover Tourist to save money!