If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
If you’re looking for a fun way to celebrate Halloween that the whole family can enjoy, then you’ll love the Halloween Spooktacular at SeaWorld which, despite the name, is really more fun and silly in nature than spooky (which is great if you have younger children or older children who can get spooked easily). It takes places on weekends this fall from September 22nd through October 28th and it’s included in park admission (you can get the best prices on SeaWorld by purchasing directly through SeaWorld’s website). I think your family will really enjoy your time at the Halloween Spectacular. Here are 7 reasons why:
- Costumes: Because when you think of Halloween, you think of costumes, right? Well, you can wear your costume to the park during the Halloween Spooktacular! Please note, however, that face painting is not permitted unless it is done at the park and guests 13 years and older are not allowed to wear masks or hoods. But otherwise, you or your kid can wear their costume, which is great because…
- Trick or treating: Here’s a great opportunity for your child to go trick-or-treating in a fun and safe environment! There will be sea-themed trick-or-treating stations all over SeaWorld where kids can stock up on candy favorites like Tootsie Rolls, Junior Mints & Airheads.
- Halloween Dance Party: Halloween is also a great time for parties, and SeaWorld Orlando’s Halloween Spooktacular has a great Halloween Dance Party held at the Village Square in front of SeaWorld every night one hour before the park closes. Children can join in on line-dancing favorites while clouds of bubbles fill the air.
- Penelope’s Garden Party: Another great party held at SeaWorld during the Halloween Spooktacular is Penelope’s Garden Party, where an “underwater” environment will come to life. There will be bubbles floating overhead, colorful sea-themed characters, a DJ and a variety of craft opportunities.
- Sesame’s Street Countdown to Halloween: SeaWorld has always been known for world-class entertainment, and that will be no different this Halloween when you can enjoy a song-filled stage show featuring beloved Sesame Street characters such as Elmo, The Count, Abby & more. You and your family will be able to dance and sing along during this fun show!
- Mermaid Grotto: It’s only fitting that at SeaWorld you’d be able to meet mermaids, right? There will be photo opportunities at Mermaid Grotto and you can purchase a photo package at the park.
- Count von Count’s Spooktacular Breakfast: If your kids love Sesame Street or you’d love a delicious buffet breakfast, then you’ll love this character dining opportunity, where you’ll be able to meet Cookie Monster, Elmo, Rosita and of course Count von Count!