If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay’s Howl-O-Scream event this year is sure to be one of the best yet!
This Tampa, Florida theme park’s Halloween event has all kind of haunted house, scare zones, live entertainment & thrill rides that will get your pulse racing, like:
- Simon’s Slaughterhouse
- Death Water Bayou
- The Black Spot
- Motel Hell
- Deadly Toys
- Maniac Midway
- Meat Market
- Camp DOA
- Hell on Wheels
- Dia De Los Muertos
- Fiends Show
- And more!
If you’re planning on visiting, then I’m sure you’ll want to save money. Here are 5 ways you can save money at Howl-o-Scream:
- Buy your tickets online: If you purchase your ticket online through Busch Gardens’ website rather than at the gate, you can save money.
- Buy Unlimited Scream Ticket: The Unlimited Scream Ticket gets you admission to all 19 nights of Howl-O-Scream on select dates between September 21st and October 28th for just $99.99, so if you visit just 3 times you’ll save a lot of money.
- Wild & Weekend Wicked Ticket: Enjoy more than just one Howl-O-Scream event and make a weekend of it with the Wild & Weekend Wicked Ticket option. You not only get admission to Howl-O-Scream, but you get admission to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay during the day from Thursday to Sunday. This gets you fun with enjoyable rides & animal encounters during the day and spooks on select nights during your stay.
- Vacation Package: If you would like to spend multiple days at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and you’re from out of town, then booking a vacation package through Busch Gardens can save you a lot of money. It will get you admission to Howl-o-Scream, a stay at one of Busch Gardens’ nearby hotel partners & much more.
- Buy as a group: If you are planning on visiting Howl-o-Scream in a large group, then you can save money by buying your tickets togethers. If you have a group of least 15 people, then you can save $5/ticket, which really adds up to a significant savings!