If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Ski vacations can get expensive, but luckily you can save money on a ski vacation this winter by booking a stay at a Keystone Resort hotel in Colorado – where kids can stay free!
You can save up to $371!
Here’s what you need to do to get this great deal:
- Though Undercover Tourist, book at least a 2 night stay at an applicable Keystone Resort Hotel:
- Aspen Ridge Condos
- Cabin in the Pines
- Chateaux Dumont
- Evergreen Condominiums
- Forest Condominiums
- Gateway Mountain Lodge Condos
- Hidden River Lodge/Tendefoot Lodge
- Inn at Keystone
- Jackpine & Black Bear
- Key Condo Condominiums
- Keystone Lodge
- Lakeside Village Condominiums
- Timbers Lone Eagle Keystone
- Northstar & Starfire Condos
- Red Hawk Townhouse Condos
- River Bank Lodge
- River Run Condos
- Settlers Creek Condos
- Ski Tip Condos
- Slopeside Condos
- Soda Springs Townhomes
- Springs Condos
- The Timbers
- Trappers Crossing Condos
- After adding an applicable resort to your order, add the number of child tickets you need to your cart at the same, and the free child ticket price will automatically be updated to your cart!
Here are a few important things you need to know, though:
- You must book the free child tickets at the same time you book you resort – if you try to pick up free children’s ski tickets at the resort, it won’t work; the deal only applies when you book both together
- You have to book at least a 2-night stay
- Free children’s lift tickets is restricted by maximum occupancy in a selected property type – so if you book a two-person room, you can’t try to get three free children’s tickets!
- Children must be accompanied by at least one adult in Keystone rental property
- Children must be at least 12 years or younger at the time of travel for the vacation package – you will need to provide proof of age