If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
The White Mountains in New Hampshire make a wonderful travel destination. There are plenty of outdoor sports you can enjoy depending on when you visit. Snowboarding, hiking, skiing, camping, and canoeing are just some of the things you can do during your vacation.
The White Mountains are also a great travel destination for families. There’s a lot of great things kids can do. Your children will love the Conway Scenic Railroad, Clark’s Trading Post, and Story Land, for example.
So are you planning a family getaway to the White Mountains? Then I know you’re going to want to pick a family-friendly hotel! We’ve come up with our list of the best family resorts in the White Mountains with the best customer reviews. But make sure you click on our links. You can save a lot of money that way!
- InnSeason Resorts Pollard Brook
- RiverWalk Resort at Loon Mountain
- Mountain View Grand Resort & Spa
- The White Mountain Hotel & Resort
- Golden Eagle Lodge
- Omni Mount Washington Resort
- Red Jacket Mountain View and Indoor Water Park
- Nordic Village Resort
- Eastern Slope Inn
- North Conway Grand Hotel
- Fox Ridge Resort
- Merrill Farm Inn
- Grand Summit Hotel at Attitash
- The Lodge at Bretton Woods
- Carlson’s Lodge, Twin Mountain