If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
If you’ll be in the San Diego or Southern California area this holiday season and want to experience a wonderful Christmas celebration with your family or friends, then I highly recommend SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration. This family friendly theme park will be transformed into a holiday paradise. SeaWorld San Diego’s Christmas Celebration will run from November 18th through January 6th, and there will be a lot of ways you can have fun there this holiday season.
Here are 10 reasons why SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration in San Diego, California is a must:
- Santa’s Christmas Village-Kids young & old can share their Christmas wish list & take pictures with Santa Claus himself at Santa’s Cottage. You can also listen to Mrs. Claus read stories during story time.
- Santa Claus Photo Packages-Are you longing for that perfect picture of your child with Santa that you can send to friends & relatives & share on social media? Well, SeaWorld San Diego can be just that opportunity, as it offers Santa Claus Photo Packages that could include priority access to Santa, ensuring you get that perfect photo.
- Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer-Meet Rudolph, as well as his friends Bumble or Yukon, at Rudolph’s Christmastown, and trust me, these can make for other great photo opps – as well as unique Christmas cards!
- The Happiest Christmas Tree-This 40-foot Christmas tree, located in Rudolph’s Christmastown, will dazzle guests every night with its festive lights. Enjoy the tree while dancing the night away to popular Christmas songs.
- Dolphin Island Christmas-Watch the playful nature of dolphins & pilot whales during a special tropical holiday performance
- Clyde & Seamore’s Christmas Special-Be entertained during this nighttime television Christmas Special spoof, starring everyone’s favorite sea lions Clyde & Seamore, plus the mischievous co-host, OP Otter.
- O Wonderous Night-See a musical retelling of the story of Christmas with 0ver 30 carols & live animals of the Nativity in this show performed nightly during SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration
- Breakfast with Orcas & Santa-If you want to see more of Santa – or more of orcas – then book Breakfast with Orcas and Santa, where you can enjoy a hot buffet with bacon, eggs, potatoes, oatmeal, bagels, English muffins, etc. at a private, poolside patio. You can watch orcas as well as learn from knowledgeable behaviorists – plus you can enjoy a visit from Santa! If you book this now you can get this at an incredibly good price – adult tickets start at $26 & children’s tickets start at $16.
- Christmas Shoppe-Shop at a special seasonal boutique at SeaWorld San Diego, which has a fun-filled collection of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer gifts, apparels & keepsakes. Just imagine your kids waking up Christmas morning and running to the tree in adorable Rudolph pajamas!
- The rides-Admission to SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration is included in the price of a SeaWorld San Diego ticket, and with this admission you also have access to all the fun rides SeaWorld San Diego has, from child-friendly rides like Elmo’s Flying Fish & Abby’s Sea Star Spin to wilder rides like Journey to Atlantis, Manta & Shipwreck Rapids. My personal favorite ride is the Skytower, where you can see amazing views of the city of San Diego at the top.