If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
It’s almost summertime, and you know what that means: it’s time for Busch Gardens Tampa Bay Summer Nights!
From May 31st through August 11th, Busch Gardens theme park in Tampa, Florida will be open until 10:00 PM every night – and you need to be there!
Here are 5 reasons why attending Summer Nights at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay is a must:
- Tigris: In case you didn’t know, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay recently celebrated the launch of a highly anticipated roller coaster, Tigris – and that launch was a hit! But with this thrill ride’s 150-foot skyward surge and 60+ mph top speed, is that a really a surprise? Plus, it’s Busch Gardens – there is no better theme park in Florida when it comes to the ultimate thrill rides! So, if you haven’t been on Tigris yet, you need to come out this summer and right it, both during the day and get a new experience at night (and if you want to enjoy Tigris without the wait, buy this Quick Queue with one-time skip-the-line privileges for Tigris)!
- Dance Party: Each night, you’ll be able to dance the night away at themed party zones at Stanleyville and Cheetah Hunt Plaza. And who doesn’t like a good dance party?
- Food.: At these dance parties, there will be a special summer selection of foods plus…
- Drinks: Since this is Busch Gardens, after all, there will be a special summer selection of drinks! You will need to be there for this!
- Fireworks: On Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays this summer, there will be a thrilling fireworks show at 9:30 PM! You will want to be there for this – the fireworks at Busch Gardens may be my favorite fireworks I’ve ever seen at a theme park!
So go ahead and buy your tickets – and click here for the best prices.