If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
If you love Latin music, delicious food, and fun, then you’ll love Viva la Musica at SeaWorld San Diego.
This takes place on weekends only on May 4th, May 5th, May 11th, May 12th, May 18th, May 19th, June 1st, and June 2nd.
Here are 5 reasons you need to go:
- The music: Since “Musica” is in the title of this festival, it is only fitting it has great music, right? There are a lot of great artists performing during this festival:
- May 4th: Los Tucanes De Tijuana
- May 5th: Pancho Barraza
- May 11th: Lupillo Rivera
- May 12th: Pesado
- May 18th: Chiquis
- May 19th: La Séptima Banda
- June 1st: Régulo Caro
- June 2nd: Los Rieleros del Norte
- Delicious food: In addition to Latin music, you can delicious cuisine like:
- Fish tacos
- There will be a festive area called Zócalo where you can enjoy community dance groups & a live DJ
- There will be festive decor throughout SeaWorld San Diego celebrating this event
- This festival & the concerts are all included in the park admission! And you can get park admission for a discounted rate by following our list of tips for how to save money on SeaWorld San Diego tickets. You can also get reserved seating for the concerts for just $5! Click here in order to purchase reserved seating.