If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
This summer, SeaWorld Orlando is really coming alive at night, so you’re going to want to visit there!
And with wonderful, affordable ticket options, you should put SeaWorld Orlando on your family travel to do list!
Here are 7 reasons why:
- Food & Drinks: Specialty drinks and new delicious treats created by the culinary team at SeaWorld are available at Electric Ocean that definitely give you a reason to stay in the park after the sunsets! Similar to the Seven Seas Food Festival held in the spring, there are special stations up where you can buy this great food and
- Ignite: One of my favorite things about SeaWorld is how beautiful the park is and how they bring the beauty of the ocean to the entire park. Well, that’s taken to a whole new level with Ignite, a firework & fountain spectacular will bring the amazing colors of the ocean to the skies above the park You’re definitely going to want to see this.
- Shamu’s Celebration: Light Up the Night: This is one of my all-time favorite shows at the SeaWorld parks. You’ll get to see the amazing killer whales at night in a beautiful, original show complete with original music.
- Touch The Sky: Watch amazing dolphins leap & beautiful macaws soar at this evening celebration, taking place at Dolphin Theater. This to me is a must see, especially if you love the playful dolphins at SeaWorld the way my family loves them!
- Sea Lions Tonite: Another great show is Sea Lions Tonite, a funny parody of SeaWorld shows & attractions starring Clyde & Seamore, held at the Sea Lion & Otter Stadium.
- Family Dance Party: Enjoy a family dance party at Club Sea Glow with a world-class DJ and live performers.
- Glow merchandise: Going to a theme park at night is made even more fun (especially for kids, or the kids at heart) with glow-in the-dark merchandise. SeaWorld Orlando is selling great black-light reactive apparel, light-up equalizer sunglasses & more and this will make the experience even better.
Want to see for yourself? Check out this video: