If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
From 16 to 25 February 2018, Ocean Park will celebrate the Chinese New Year with Lunar Lucky Fiesta.
If you attend this celebration during the day, you can experience amazing things like:
- A Lunar New Year Bazaar with an old Hong Kong theme, where guests can enjoy classic Hong Kong-style street food & nostalgic handmade products
- The Chio-Tian Folk Drums & Arts Troupe from Taiwan with a great performance that showcases the traditional culture of Taiwan’s temples
- Lucky dog sculptures & giant pinwheels at the Lunar Lucky Woof Garden
- The God of Fortune & his little helpers giving out red packets at the God of Fortune Palace
- A chance for children to try out Chinese drums at Drummer Kids in Whiskers Harbour
- A Lunar Puppet Parade performed by the Chio-Tian Folk Drums & Arts Troupe, which will incorporate traditional giant puppets, folk drums & musical instruments
- Lucky dishes at Neptune Restaurant, like the Wealth & Treasure Special Platter (Celtuce with Sesame Dressing, Spices Marinated Duck Tongue, Bean Curd Sheet Rolls with Vegetables Stuffing, Deep-fried Crab Meat in Pasty Case and Braised Pork Belly)
- Good luck token prizes at the park’s game booths, like limited New Year edition plush toys like the cute God of Fortune and the lucky dog
And if you purchase a Hong Kong Ocean Park ticket, not only can you enjoy the celebration, but you can also enjoy seeing amazing animals like Arctic foxes, dolphins, Australian koalas, sharks, giant pandas, sea lions and king penguins and amazing rides, ranging from thrilling to fun rides all ages can enjoy. And if you purchase a Hong Kong Ocean Park admission e-ticket through Viator, you’ll also be able to skip the lines!