If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Looking to visit San Diego and SeaWorld theme park? First of all, great choice; SeaWorld was my favorite thing I did last time I was in San Diego. Secondly, you can save money on your vacation by booking an All Inclusive Vacation Package – and you can get great perks, too!
The All-Inclusive Vacation Package gets you:
- Accommodations at a SeaWorld Hotel Partner
- Admission to SeaWorld theme park
- Front-of-line access for rides (great for the all new popular roller coaster, Electric Eel!)
- Reserved seating for shows & presentations
- All-day dining privileges at SeaWorld
- A merchandise coupon ($10 off a $50 purchase)
- Free SeaWorld souvenir photo
- Free SeaWorld souvenir at check-in
You can book this vacation through SeaWorld’s website, and then you and your family will have an amazing vacation!