If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
This summer, cool off at Raging Waves, the largest water park in Illinois.
There are so many great attractions at this Chicago area family-friend waterpark:
- The Boomerang: Drop 40 feet in this thrilling multi-passenger ride
- Cyclone: A super fast slide where you get flushed down the bowl!
- The Crocodile Mile: A 600-foot-long raft ride that’s great for families
- Great Barrier Reef: A 25,000 square feet wave pool
- The Three Sisters: A triple tube ride with 1,080 feet full of tunnels & thrills
- Wild Wallabies: Wild slides
- Wonambi: A 4-person adventure ride
- Kangaroo Falls: A great area for kids with water cannons, slides, rope bridges, water hoses & a dumping bucket
- Koala Kove: Another great kid area with 4 slides (including a great crocodile-themed one) and a zero-depth entry pool
- Quokka-Nut Island: An interactive play area with a zero-depth pool & slides
- Brock’s Giant Sandbox: A giant sand area
- Kookaburra Kreek: A quarter-mile long lazy river
So with summer quickly approaching, go ahead and buy your tickets now so that you can save money.
If you buy a single-day admission ticket right now through this website, you can save 39% off your tickets (a savings of $20!).
So hurry and take advantage of this Raging Waves waterpark coupon now before the sale ends!