If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Now is a great time to plan a trip to Discovery Cove in Orlando if you are a Florida resident!
If you visit by March 31, 2019, then you can get a free Seaventure!
Now you may be thinking, great…but what is a Seaventure? Basically, you wear a dive helmet and experience an amazing underwater walking tour where you’ll get to feel right at home under the sea! Please note you do need to be at least 10 years old to experience this.
This comes when you visit Discovery Cove, where you could enjoy:
- A swim with dolphins
- A chance to hand feed exotic birds in a free-flight aviary
- A playful otter encounter
- Unlimited snacks & drinks
- Freshly prepared breakfast & lunch
But that’s not all! In addition to all of your fun at Discovery Cove, you could get:
- Admission to SeaWorld theme park in Orlando
- Admission to Aquatica water park in Orlando
- Admission to Busch Gardens theme park in Tampa
This could make for an amazing trip to Orlando filled with memories you’ll never forget, so I strongly suggest you book this great deal!