If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Nashville Shores Waterpark
Enjoy more than 1 million gallons of water fun at Nashville Shores Waterpark this summer.
Nashville Shores is a popular Nashville area water park located in Hermitage, Tennessee.
It’s got attractions that children of all ages can enjoy and is a great travel destination for families visiting Nashville; in fact, it made our list of the best activities for kids in Nashville.
Here are some of the attractions you can enjoy:
- 8 Thrilling Water Slides
- Kowabunga Beach, a huge 4-story treehouse & sprayground with more than 70 interactive features like a giant bucket that tips water every few minutes, bridges, tunnels, water jets, etc.
- A Big Kahuna family raft slide
- Giant Bucket of Fun, where kids can be splashed by almost 500 gallons of water every five minutes
- Castaway Creek Lazy River, a more than 1,000-foot long, 17-foot wide lazy river – the first lazy river ever built in Middle Tennessee!
- Breaker Bay Wave Pool, an ocean-sized wave pool that’s more than 25,000 square feet. It features a WaveTek system that produces 5 different wave patterns creating rolling waves of up to 4 feet.
- Suntan Lagoon, the largest pool at Nashville Shores where you can swim, relax and enjoy the great views of Percy Priest Lake
- Lily Pad Pool, a fun pool with an obstacle course
- Barefootin’ Bay & the Wacky Pond, a children’s pool & water play structure with more than 35 interactive water features, a tipping bucket that gets guests wet & mini-slides.
Nashville Shores Coupons
If you are visiting Nashville Shores this summer, then you’re going to want to save money on tickets. You can currently get discounted admission to Nashville Shores by clicking here. You can save up to 41% on single-day admission. But these discounted tickets are selling fast, so make sure you purchase them ASAP so you can have fun this summer at Nashville Shores!