If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Just 18 miles (or 30 kms) from Paris is the wonderful theme park Parc Asterix, themed to the popular Asterix comic book series. You and your family are bound to have a lot of fun at this theme park. It’s got 6 different worlds with numerous attractions and fun things to do, like:
- Wonderful rides, such as:
- Tonnerre de Zeus, one of Europe’s largest wooden roller coasters
- Goudurix, a 7-loop roller coaster with a 118-foot drop
- Les Petits Chars Tamponneurs, where you hold off Roman invaders in bumper cars
- Les Petites Chaises Volantes, a fun children’s swing ride
- Les Chaudrons, a spinning cup ride
- Le Transdemonium, a family haunted house ride
- Great shows, such as:
- Révérence, featuring dolphins & sea lions
- Gaulois-Romains: Le Match, a show featuring at match between Romans & Gaulish warriors
- Crypto-Illusions et Mentalisme, featuring humor & magic effects
- Character meet & greets
If you would like to visit this great amusement park, then you should book your tickets through Viator. They’ve got a great deal right now where, if you book your tickets by September 15th for a visit between September 1st, 2018 & October 7th, 2018, then you can get an adult’s ticket for the price of a children’s ticket!
And if you want more ideas on things to do with children in Paris, France then see these other kid-friendly activities you can do in Paris.