If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
If you’re looking for a theme park with a lot of thrill rides, then Six Flags Magic Mountain in the Southern California area is the theme park for you. In fact, it has the world record for the most roller coasters in one theme park.
Some of these wonderful thrill rides include:
- Full Throttle, the world’s tallest & fastest looping roller coaster
- THE RIDDLER’S Revenge, the fastest & highest stand-up roller coaster of its kind
- Twisted Colossus, the world’s longest hybrid roller coaster
- DC SUPER HEROES Drop of Doom VR, West Coast’s tallest drop tower with a Super Hero VR experience
- SUPERMAN: Escape from Krypton, reaches 100 miles per hour in 7 seconds
- Viper, where you’ll go down a snake-like course at 70 miles per hour
- Goliath, has high speeds & a 255 foot drop
- Tatsu, which you’ll ride face-down during a set of corkscrews, drops & zero G rolls
- JUSTICE LEAGUE: Battle for Metropolis, a 4D interactive gaming attraction
- Apocalypse, a high-speed roller coaster that drops from 95 feet
- And more!
The theme park isn’t only thrill rides; in fact, altogether, there are over 100 rides, games & attractions at Six Flags Magic Mountain and there’s even a Bugs Bunny World for the little ones, so if you are heading to the park with young children you can be assured that there’s enough to do there for the whole family.
And if you purchase your tickets through Reserve Los Angeles, you can save $25 on your ticket.