If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
SeaWorld Vacation Package Eat Free Deal
Here at Green Vacation Deals, we’re always looking to save money on our vacations. And we love visiting SeaWorld theme parks. So we were very happy to find out about SeaWorld’s Eat Free Vacation Package!
SeaWorld’s Eat Free Vacation Package is a great deal that helps you save money on a lot of different aspects of your vacation. First of all, there’s the eat free part. Dining plans are part of the packages. This is a real money saver because theme park food can get expensive. But additionally, these deals come with other perks, like a free night stay at a partner hotel.
Some sort of form of these packages exists at all three SeaWorld theme parks across the country: Orlando, Florida; San Antonio, Texas; and San Diego, California. So we’re going to go over each package, what the perks are, and how to book them.
SeaWorld Orlando has a great Eat Free Package. You can click here to get started. This package includes:
- Your choice of hotel accommodations including one free night
- Admission to SeaWorld Orlando for the length of your stay
- Free Parking at SeaWorld (this really adds up!)
- Signature Show Seating at SeaWorld
- All-Day Dining Deal for one day at SeaWorld Orlando
Now, as for a hotel choice, you can pick between SeaWorld Orlando hotel partners. We’ve stayed at some and they’re great. To see for yourself, check out these videos from our stays:
Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld (see our review here):
Fairfield Inn Orlando at SeaWorld:
Both of these hotels are very close to SeaWorld (Hilton Garden Inn is even within walking distance). So both hotels are great choices.
And that’s not all. You can also enhance your package by not adding on too much money:
- For just $35/person, you can add admission to Aquatica water park for the length of your stay. You also get one day of the All-day Dining at Aquatica and free parking.
- For just $35/person, you can add admission to Busch Gardens theme park in Tampa for the length of stay admission. You also get one day of the All-Day Dining at Busch Gardens
SeaWorld San Antonio
SeaWorld San Antonio also has an eat free vacation package. You can click here to get started booking this vacation.
This package comes with a minimum one-night stay at a SeaWorld San Antonio official or preferred hotel.
Your package comes with the following perks:
● Single Day Admission Ticket to SeaWorld with a free second day
● Each person gets one All-Day Dining Deal
● Exclusive benefits lanyard that you can use for in-park savings
SeaWorld San Diego
Now, SeaWorld San Diego does not have a specific eat free package deal. But SeaWorld San Diego does have an all-inclusive vacation package. We talk about this package more here. One of the things included in this package is All-Day Dining privileges at SeaWorld. Other perks include:
- Accommodations at a SeaWorld hotel partner hotel
- Single-Day Admission to SeaWorld theme park
- Front-of-line access for rides
- Reserved seating for shows & animal presentations
- Free SeaWorld souvenir photo
- Free SeaWorld souvenir at hotel check-in
- A merchandise coupon for $10 off a purchase of $50 or more