If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Are you planning a trip to San Diego, California and want to spend a day at Aquatica San Diego?
If so, I’m sure you’ll want to save as much money as possible so you can make the most of your Southern California trip.
Otherwise, here are the five best ways other ways to save money on Aquatica San Diego Tickets:
- Go during the week – if you buy tickets online at Aquatica San Diego’s website, then you can save up to $7 on a single-day admission if you attend during the week
- AAA Discount – By using the AAA discount, you can also save around $7 on a single-day admission. For example, the AAA Automobile Club of Missouri lists Aquatica San Diego tickets at $39.04. However, you must be a AAA member to take advantage of this discount and if you aren’t already a member and don’t see any other use for a AAA membership, then purchasing a AAA membership to take advantage of this saving would end up costing you a lot more money than buying the ticket at full price.
- Undercover Tourist – By purchasing tickets on Undercover Tourist, you can save $6 off on a single-day admission. Definitely a great option if you cannot go during the week and are not a AAA member. The last time I was in San Diego I bought my SeaWorld San Diego tickets through Undercover Tourist, so I can definitely vouch for this company.
- Expedia – You can save $4 on tickets by purchasing through Expedia and if you are an Expedia+ member, you can get points for the purchase.
- Buying Aquatica San Diego 2017 Splash Pass on Aquatica’s website – Technically, this is the most expensive option of all, with a ticket price of $49 Aquatica San Diego’s website, HOWEVER, if you think there is any possibility that you will want to go more than one day, this could be a significant savings. It might be worth it to you to pay a few more dollars to ensure you could go more than one day if you wanted.