If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Dollywood is a really fun theme park in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee with a lot of fun events, and they’ve got a great one coming up in March. Festival of Nations at Dollywood will take place from March 16th to April 14th, offering guests a world-class cultural experience of dance and music. Here are 7 reasons why you should be one of those guests:
- Cuisine from 8 different nations: The festival of nations is a great chance for you to enjoy delicious cuisine from 9 different nations: Canada, Cuba, Trinidad Ecuador, Italy, Germany, Spain, South Africa, and South Korea. Some of the food you can enjoy includes Beef Bulgogi Nachos, Beef Skewers, Bobotie, Chocolate Biscotti, Gluehwein, Empanadas, Arroz Con Pollo and Fried Cheese Curds.
- Cuba Vibra!: An onstage big band and dancers will celebrate the development of Cuban dance & music from the 1950s to today
- Drumstruck: Enjoy an interactive drum-theatre experience with traditional African beats
- Invaders Steel Orchestra: Enjoy the amazing tropical sounds of one of the Caribbean’s most recognized steel pan orchestras
- Atahualpa: You can learn about the culture & history of the Andes Mountains while you enjoy their traditional music & dance
- De Temps Antan: Enjoy French-Canadian tunes from this entertaining trio (available March 16th through March 25th)
- Les Grands Hurleurs: These Quebec-based artists perform a mix of folk music, classical, electronica and Manouche (available March 27th through April 14th)
Admission to this festival is included in the price of the admission ticket. To ensure you get the best prices, I recommend booking through Reserve Pigeon Forge; I’ve purchased through them before and was quite pleased.