If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
If you haven’t visited Aquatica water park in Orlando, Florida yet this year, then you need to head there and find out for yourself why this water park has been voted as the best in America!
Aquatica Orlando has everything you would want in a water park:
- Great children’s play areas like Kata’s Kookaburra Cove and Walkabout Water
- Fun wave pools like Cutback Cove and Big Surf Shores
- Exciting rides like Ray Rush, Taumata Racer, and Walhalla Wave
- Great lazy river rides like Loggerhead Lane and a more action-packed version in Roa’s Rapid
- A unique ride you would expect from the SeaWorld company in Dolphin Plunge, where you could see dolphins swim by as you plunge down a tube
- A wonderful viewing area where you can see amazing black-and-white Commerson’s dolphins
And 2019 is a great year to go, too, because KareKare Curl, a wonderful new high-adrenaline thrill ride, has just opened, and you’re going to want to check this out!
And you can save money on a visit to Aquatica by purchasing your tickets ahead of time through here.