If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Well, howdy, Vancouver Canucks fans! Do you have your cowboy hat and cowboy boots handy? But it’s that time of year again. It’s time for Country Night at Rogers Arena!
Yes, the Canucks will be hosting their Country Night on Thursday, April 6, 2023, at Rogers Arena in Vancouver, British Columbia. This is when the Canucks will be playing the Chicago Blackhawks. The game begins at 7:00 PM. It’s a great night where you can have fun, hear some great country music, and watch your favorite play hockey!
If you are interested in attending this game and you haven’t already gotten tickets, then buy your ticket here. This is how you can get a ticket at the lowest available rate.
What to Wear
Now that you have tickets, it’s time to decide what to wear to the game! If you want to rep your favorite NHL team, then buy Cancuks merch here. They have a lot of great deals there. I’ve saved a lot of money that way.
Want to wear a cowboy hat to Country Night? Love to wear some cowboy boots? How about a western shirt or belt? You can find cowboy/western wear here.
Country Music Concerts
If you’re excited about the Vancouver Canucks Country Night, then there’s a good chance you like country music. So you’d probably love to know about some upcoming country concerts in Vancouver and adjacent cities:
- Lee Brice: Beer Drinking Opportunity Tour in Abbotsford on Tuesday, April 11, 2023, at 7:30 PM
- Nikki Lane – Denim and Diamonds Tour, Leroy from the North in Vancouver on Friday, April 21, 2023, at 7:00 PM
- Better Western Tour: Nick Shoulders and The Okay Crawdad in Vancouver on Saturday, April 22, 2023, at 8:00 PM
- Dougie Poole – The Rainbow Wheel of Death Tour in Vancouver on Friday, April 28, 2023, at 7:00 PM
- Shania Twain: Queen of Me Tour on Tuesday, May 2nd, and Wednesday, May 3rd, 2023, at 7:30 PM
- Alexandra Kay on Thursday, May 11, 2023, in Vancouver at 7:00 PM