If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Located at the award winning Isla Verde and just minutes from downtown San Juan, the Fairmont El San Juan blends the best of yesterday, today and tomorrow. The hotel offers all guests genuine Puerto Rican hospitality and a luxurious life style. You can enjoy four signature pools, full service spa, a world class fitness center with a sky deck, private cabanas, live entertainment, retail shops and gaming action at Foxwoods El San Juan Casino.
The hotel is offering a culinary celebration of Easter. Chef Joseph Maldonado and Pastry Chef Janerie Bayala are inviting you and your family to join them for a spectacular Easter Brunch buffet at Cana. This will be happening on Sunday, April 9, 2023, from 12 pm until 3:30 pm.
Easter Brunch Menu
- Mixed Greens with assorted leaf lettuce and toasted almonds, blue cheese, bacon tomato, cucumber, olives, corn, grilled chicken and crispy garbanzo beans
- Assorted Local & Classic Dressings
- Red Beet with pickled onion and feta cheese
- Coleslaw with peppers, green apples and vinaigrette
- Sunny Ripened Tomato & Burrata with red onion and parsley dressing
- Poached Jumbo Shrimp
- Smoked Salmon
- Selection of Imported Cheeses and Charcuterie with grapes, nuts, dried fruits and selection of breads
- Assorted Pastries with rolls, croissants and Danish
- Quiche Loraine
- Breakfast Sausage
- Live Omelet Station
- Roasted Pork Leg with rosemary sauce
- Roasted Beef with chimichurri sauce
- Salmon Fillet En Croute
- Sea Salt Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
- Fresh Market Vegetables with garlic butter
- Basque Style Codfish Stew
- Saffron Rice
- Chocolate Cremeux with rolls, croissants and Danish
- Blueberry Key Lime Tart
- Coconut Mousse with vanilla bean pineapple
- Strawberry and Cream Cheesecake with raspberry foam
Pricing is $69 per person and $35 for children, 5 to 12 years old. Children 4 and under are free.
The whole family can visit the Easter Bunny with his friends under the Banyon Tree.
The brunch will come with complimentary 2 hours self parking.
Fairmont El San Juan Info
The Fairmont El San Juan has received the 2022 Conde Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Award and the 2021 Travel + Leisure World’s Best Award. They also have been awarded the highly competitive AAA Four Diamond Rating.
If you’d like to visit the Fairmont El San Juan, you can save money on your stay by booking your room here.