If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Save almost 33% on two of Germany’s most popular attractions by booking the Frankfurt Super Saver tour.
- Neuschwanstein Castle
- One of 3 palaces built by King Ludwig II of Bavaria
- Was the inspiration for the castle in Disney’s Sleeping Beauty
- One of the most popular castles in Europe
- Enjoy skip-the-line entry
- The town of Rothenburg ob der Tauber
- One of the most well-preserved medieval old town in all of Germany
- Take a walking tour & walk down the cobbled lanes encircled by city walls
You’ll learn about the sights of the local expert, and you will board the coach in central Frankfurt and be returned to Frankfurt at the end of the day.
This tour normally cost $496.98, but it is currently on sale for $332.11, a savings of $164.87.