If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
If you are traveling to Verona, Italy on a budget, then the 1 thing you need to buy to save you a lot of money is the Verona Card.
For one low price, you can buy either a 24 or 48-hour Verona Card City Pass which gives you free admission to top area attractions, like:
- Casa di Giulietta or Juliet’s House (where you can see the famous balcony)
- Verona Arena (skip the line pass)
- Museo Lapidario Maffeiano
- Torre dei Lamberti (where you can get panoramic city view)
- Museo di Castelvecchio
- Basilica di San Zeno Maggiore
- Complesso del Duomo
- Saint Anastasia Church, or Chiesa di Santa Anastasia
- Arche Scaligere
- Galleria d’arte moderna Achille Forti – GAM Palazzo della Ragione
- Chiesa di San Fermo Maggiore
- Natural History Museum, or Museo Civico di Storia Naturale
- Juliet’s Tomb & Frescos Museum, or Museo degli Affreschi and Tomba di Giulietta
- Museo Archeologico al Teatro Romano (MATR), or Roman Theatre & Archaeological Museum
In addition to admission to those attractions, the Verona Card City Pass also gets you free travel on the public bus transport.
So if you are traveling to Verona, this is definitely something you should buy!