If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
If you are traveling to Verona, Italy on a budget, then the 1 thing you need to buy to save you a lot of money is the Verona Card City Pass.
For one low price, you can buy either a 24 or 48-hour Verona Card City Pass which gives you free admission to top area attractions, like:
- Juliet’s House (where you can see the famous balcony)
- Roman Theatre & Archaeological Museum
- Arena Amphiteatre
- Castelvecchio: Museum & Castle
- Lamberti Tower
- Modern Art Gallery at Ragione Palace
- Lapidary Museum Maffeiano
- Natural History Museum
- Vintage Radio Museum
- Arche Scaligere
- International Center of Photography
- Juliet’s Tomb & Frescos Museum
- Cathedral of Verona “Duomo”
- Saint Anastasia Church
- Basilica of Saint Zeno Maggiore
- San Fermo Church
In addition to admission to those attractions, the Verona Card City Pass also gets you free travel on the public bus transport.