If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
If you only have 1 day to visit Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and you want so see the city’s great attractions while saving money, then consider purchasing the Rio de Janeiro Super Saver Tour.
It’s a full day tour where you’ll get to see top Rio attractions.
You’ll save money by buying the attractions together, and on top of that this tour is on sale and you can save $26.
Your amazing day in Rio will include:
- Seeing the Cristo Redentor (Christ the Redeemer) statue on top of Corcovado Mountain up-close
- Taking a cog train ride through the Tijuca Rainforest
- Taking a cable car to the top of Sugar Loaf Mountain where you will get spectacular views of Guanabara Bay
- Enjoying a downtown tour including Cinelandia Square & the Metropolitan Cathedral
- Attending the Ginga Tropical show, a vibrant Brazilian dance performance celebrating the country’s cultural roots
Lunch and round trip hotel or port transportation is included in the price of this tour. Make sure you buy your ticket ASAP to save money!