If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Combine a great bar crawl with a history tour, a scavenger hunt and bar trivia and what do you get? Two to three hours of an adventure game and a ton of fun! And that’s Chicago Brews & Clues!
This is a group activity and you can have up to 12 in your group. You’ll need to pick a leader and choose a name for your team. Choose wisely because it will be on the Leaderboard forever.
Get your team together at the starting point. Each tour is private. It’s just you and your friends or family working together to answer trivia, solve puzzles and compete for the top spot on the Leaderboard.
The Chicago Wrigleyville Bar Crawl is a one mile walking experience that takes two to three hours to complete. You’ll start the tour near the famous Al’s Beef and end it in the shadow of Wrigley Field, exploring the best bars along the way.
Your smartphone will become Chicago’s best tour guide. As you walk, you’ll be asked scavenger hunt questions you can answer by exploring your surroundings. You’ll also be asked trivia questions and puzzles you’ll need to work with your team to solve and earn some points if you do.
As you walk through Wrigleyville, you’ll be guided to a few of the best bars in town. There’ll be questions about each of the bars. Drink in the history of the Cubs and Chicago! Your ticket doesn’t cover the cost of the drinks you might order.
Bar Crawl Locations
Here are a few places you’ll visit in the bar crawl.
- Al’s Beef has Chicago’s #1 Italian Beef Sandwich for 83 years.
- Wrigley Field Marquee is a beloved relic. It has welcomed baseball fans to an historic ballpark for the last 80 years.
- Gallagher Way is next to Wrigley Field. It holds community events, outdoor music, ice skating, farmer’s markets, and more.
- Slugger’s Sports Bar – For over 35 years, Slugger’s has established itself as being THE premiere sports bar in the Windy City.
- Harry Carey Statue – “Voice of the Chicago Cubs”
Are you looking for a way to save money on this crawl? Book your ticket here and you can save
- $10 for the bar crawl for 2 players (21% discount)
- $24 for the bar crawl for up to 6 players (33% discount)
- $38 for the bar crawl for up to 12 players (40% discount)